Upon entering this dream home, coastal calm surrounds you with a cool colour palette, high ceilings, plantation shutters and beautiful beachy cross breeze freshening the whole home. Generous in space, all the family can help cook up a feast in the open kitchen with a huge island bench with Caesar stone benchtops and waterfall edge. Blackbutt timber flooring spans both levels including the massive open plan main living area that comfortably houses the largest of lounges and dining suites. Take the party outside through the stacked sliding doors to the huge covered alfresco bringing the outside in with a Merbau timber deck and built in gas BBQ plus ample bench space.
- Complete with five spacious bedrooms, all upstairs rooms have built in wardrobes and the main suite with a generous walk in robe and beautiful ensuite.
- Generous open kitchen features large walk in pantry, SMEG appliances and matte black fixtures.
- Ascend the timber stairs to the family room that opens out to the covered balcony. The perfect spot to curl up with a book watching the sunset.
- Additional media room totals three living spaces. The kids can watch a movie while you entertain family in the main lounge and the teenagers can retreat upstairs.
- Stylish bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles, elegant handmade timber vanities and spacious waterfall showers.
- Ample storage space throughout the home with multiple linen cupboards throughout plus generous laundry with external access.
- Zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout plus gas points to the living areas and security system for additional peace of mind.
- Run your home office with ease with NBN fibre to the property already installed.
This family friendly neighbourhood in idyllic Shell Cove is extremely safe and welcoming – you can definitely ask your neighbours for a cup of sugar! Get settled and watch the suburb become home to a world class marina and vibrant town centre with cafes, restaurants, buzzing foreshore and beautiful open public spaces. The suburb hosts pre-schools, a primary school, plus The Links – a championship 18 hole golf course. Only a short 2 minute drive to the new City Centre and perfectly located a short 5 minute drive away to the natural spoils of Killalea State Park – perfect for a day at the monthly markets, your Saturday Parkrun or hitting the surf. There is so much to explore when you are not entertaining at home. Please visit https://bit.ly/2AWXsfk for more information.
Close to Shops